PT Altus Logistics Services Indonesia is a leading provider of integrated logistics services to the Energy sector in Indonesia. Our company has grown in Indonesia and Southeast Asia over the years and continues to expand worldwide to encompass over 700 employees and 35 offices in 11 countries.
We are searching for a Business Development Executive to develop overall Supply Chain Management and Logistics business within Indonesia with focus on the Energy sector. Based in Jakarta and reporting to the Head of Business Development, you will be expected to:
- Develop new supply chain management and logistics customer portfolio and sales to the wider Energy sector (on- and off-shore Operators, EPC, power generation and other energy project etc).
- Proactively identify opportunities and new prospective customers, and generate new business opportunities in support of the Company’s strategic focus on the Energy sector.
- Initiate and participate in wider market research studies and prepare tender submissions and proposals.
- Enhance and further develop existing customer relations in a dynamic and competitive market.
- Work closely with Head of Business Development, Business Unit Managers and Directors to provide continuous support for developing the
- Collaborate and cooperate with Altus operational teams to identify the most effective logistics solutions.
Your Profile and Strengths: You are experienced in sales and business development and have sound commercial acumen and profit focus. You can combine strategic thinking with a hands-on approach and have a proactive can-do attitude. You have solution selling capability and intermediate understanding of project financial analysis. You are a convincing communicator in both English and Bahasa Indonesian gaining business trust and commercial credibility. You have at least 2 – 5 years’ experience in sales, operations and/or business development roles, preferably within the Energy industry.