Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
- Reports to the Manager of Estimating Resources.
- Performs routine aspects of assigned projects under close supervision, following established procedures. Becomes familiar with techniques, procedures, methods and the nature of the applicable engineering system.
- Uses knowledge of general application of principles, theories, concepts, and industry practices and standards to perform moderately complex assignments under general supervision, applying procedures to broader segments of a project. Expected to assist in the preparation of larger and more complex assignments.
- Must be flexible in order to participate in estimating efforts on Building and Infrastructure Construction scopes
- Quantify materials on assigned projects under close supervision, following established procedures. Analyzes specifications, including sketches, blueprints, bills of material, or sample layouts, and calculates costs using labor and material pricing schedules and historical data.
- Prepares and maintains historical cost data
- Assists lead estimator with reporting functions and assembly of project deliverables
- Candidate must possess at least a civil Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university.
- 5-10 years of working experience in related field is required for this position BS in Construction Management preferred.
- Experience in industrial estimator & commercial building
- Experience with Timberline Estimating Software, On-Screen Takeoff, MII, and SUCCESS and/or PACES highly helpful.
- Estimating certification desirable
- Ability to attain security clearance desirable
- Develop construction cost estimates.
- Basic knowledge of MS Software suite required
Sejak 11 April 2019
Berakhir 11 Mei 2019