Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
- Secretary provides both personal and administrative support to Director/Owner.
- Secretary acts as a link between Director to other parties.
- Involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures and frequently have responsibilty for specific tasks, and some cases.
- Maintaining the internal documents, contracts, company regulations, etc.
- Handling corporate events
- A sound understanding of strategic communication skill and the ability to recommend and implement integrated communications initiatives that achieve desired results.
- Exceptional oral and writen communication skill and the ability to understand, stucture and present complex information, personalily and in written form, precisely and clearly to all audiences.
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to rapidly identify key issues or key actions in complex situations.
- Team-oriented, with proven ability to form strong working relationship and work cross-functionally to derive results.
- Having good numerical, organisational and time management skill and a genuine interest in business
- Secretary will also be expected to take care of certain personal matters of Director. They are expected to be on call at any time for assistance.
- Qualification in Secretarial, Business studies/Management/Administration, or equivalent.
- Experience from the similar work role for minimum 2 (two) years.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinators specializing in Secretarial/Executive and Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Good attention to detail.
- Smart, open minded, logic and analycal also hands on person.
- Industrial background preferable.
- Good proficient in spoken and written English.
- In return as our Secretary, we can offer you: Monthly salary, Life Insurance & BPJS, Meal Allowance.
Sejak 12 April 2019
Berakhir 11 Juli 2019