Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
- In collaboration with the CTO and the other engineer, discuss, formulate, and document a vision for all Bareksa software products, define and decide development technology and platform, define development standards, tools, processes, etc. Detail out and refine higher level architecture decisions into a lower level design.
- Lead implementation of technical and infrastructure initiatives to support the architecture decisions.
- Communicate the vision to the engineering team. Overlook and review the work of the team to ensure that the architecture decisions are being executed and the team is following coding standards and architecture guidelines.
- Consult the engineering team with ongoing projects. Help them align solutions with the Bareksa architecture vision and industry best practices. Make software design (application-level) decisions with the team, bring software architecture topics to the attention of the CTO and the Head Of Infrastructure.
- Ensure technical knowledge sharing between development teams on related or similar projects.
- Lead the research on specific topics, experiment with various technologies, and provide recommendations based on your findings.
- Proactively identify technical debt and product areas that require attention or improvement at the architecture level.
- Constantly develop yourself and the team in technology advancements, research new approaches, tools and best practices in the software architecture and design space. Suggest improvements to our technology stack to optimize it for strategic growth and the competitive advantage of Bareksa.
- Previous experience working with multiple engineering teams.
- Experience architecting and maintaining of large scale web applications.
- Clear understanding of software design patterns and principles.
- Experience with SOA, understanding of service breakdown and communication principles.
- Experience with a variety of web application designs, including monolithic and service-oriented applications.
- Track record of delivering successful products as an engineer and a team lead.
- Hands-on person, working on the ground with the rest of the engineers. Post-technical doesn’t apply to you.
- Experience guiding continuous improvement of process and technology.
- Strong sense of ownership. You take responsibility for the success of the engineering teams.
- Commitment to quality. You take pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Highly detail-oriented person. When you start analyzing a problem you cover all the bases and leave no stones unturned. Ability to take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and constantly with teams via Slack,Jira and other collaboration tools.
Sejak 04 Juli 2019
Berakhir 02 Oktober 2019
Requirements: Usia 27 - 35 tahun Pendidikan terakhir minimal SMK, diutamakan dari jurusan Tata/ Jasa Boga/ Perho...Lihat Selengkapnya