Local Unit & Position Description
GSS Indonesia is a country office located in Jakarta, and part of GSS Finance Region South East Asia. The country office in Indonesia will focus on delivery of services where proximity to the Business Areas is required and deliver support to Country Chair.
We are seeking a Finance Manager, who will be responsible for delivering GSS Finance mandatory & country specific Finance services across all Business Areas in Indonesia. The Finance Manager will ensure effective statutory reporting, maintain local stakeholder engagement.
The Finance Manager for Indonesia will report to the GSS Regional Manager Finance South East Asia, located at Singapore, and be part of the regional management team. The position is based in Indonesia, Jakarta.
IFRS accounting & financial reporting
- Lead the IFRS accounting process for a legal entity and be the main contact point towards BA Finance.
- Provide input to specific accruals, provisions, intercompany invoicing, investments, asset reviews and questions to non-standard or complex journal entries.
- Maintain fixed assets register.
- Work with Business Controllers and GSS controllers for monthly reporting.
- Check accruals and provisions requested by the Business Areas.
- Prepare and monitor Legal Entities’ cashflow, identifies and highlights foreign currency requirements.
- Balance Sheet review and commentaries for all legal entities
Statutory accounting & reporting
- Prepare all statutory postings required under local GAAP as input for the Transaction Centre.
- Prepare the statutory financial statements and lead the local statutory reporting process, incl. statutory notes, annual reports and public disclosures, if requested.
- Oversee tax compliance, support in tax reviews, support in preparation of tax reports including but not limited to WHT, VAT, CIT, PIT and tax calculation for DNV GL Indonesia legal entities and statutory accounts.
- Preparation of indirect tax “GST” and withholding tax returns, ensure timely and accurate submission to local custom and tax authorities.
- Prepare additional reports for local statutory and tax purposes (e.g. statistical or central bank reports)
- Monitor shares capital development and dividends and make sure that equity rules and dividend payment rules are followed and are legally compliant
- To provide support in all aspects of company secretarial duties and functions and to ensure compliance with the relevant statutory requirements, regulations and guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with Group accounting standards, International Accounting Standards, Statutory and Tax rules. Coordinates and facilitates in Internal Control matters.
- Prepare and participate in companies for Internal Audit visits and participates in Group Internal Audit visits.
- Reconcile annually legal entity reporting between IFRS and Local GAAP
- Be the main contact point towards external auditors and outsourcing partners from local/area side.
- Evaluate effectiveness of internal controls for the Legal Entities, and alert / report to management for potential controls risks and compliance issues, as well as proposed solution to mitigate the risks.
Period End Close (PEC)
- Communication to BA Finance on PEC related activities.
- Monitoring the PEC control activities.
- Gathering period end close issues for Indoneisa and follow up on open issues.
Human resource management:
- Lead and support direct reports enabling and motivating them to make high quality decisions and provide effective service to staff.
Health & Safety (for the team)
- Ensure staff are informed of Health and Safety requirements in the workplace, and are adequately trained to carry out their work safely.
- Ensure the prompt and accurate reporting, recording and investigation of all workplace incidents and injuries.
- Ensure all hazards are promptly assessed for their significance, and managed.
- Master/ Bachelor Accounting, Finance.
- Several years of professional experience in accounting, preferable with audit experience.
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably Oracle Financials.
- Management experience, ideally in multinational environments.
- Structured and analytical mind-set focussed on solution-oriented thinking and taking a pragmatic approach to delivering results.
- Good English and Bahasa language skills (both oral & written).
- Experience of operating within customer focussed and/or business area finance teams.
Characteristics of successful employees
- Good people management skills aligned with the DNV GL company values.
- Excellent communication skills and cultural and commercial awareness.
- Positive attitude, customer centric mindset and willingness to go the extra mile to meet organizational goals.
- Ability to build good relationships with different stakeholders.
- Attentive to detail and deadlines.
- Sharp judgment.
- Strong team player and leader, capable and confident to drive for continual improvement.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Proven ability to learn and understand new software/accounting systems.
- Structured and analytical mind-set focused on solution-oriented thinking and taking a pragmatic approach to delivering results.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV GL provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
GSS is about bringing a team of true process experts together, going for professional service levels at industry standards, and offering centers of expertise for competence based advisory. We are driven by people’s competence and motivation to help and support the business areas. As a member of the GSS community you act in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service oriented environment with good possibilities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise, and to build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member:
DenpasarRp. 4.000.000 - Rp. 8.000.000 per bulanThis November we have a new inquiry for positions of Assistant Product Planning Manager / Assistant PPIC Managerfor a PMA Lihat Selengkapnya
Latar Belakang Yayasan Bulir Padi adalah sebuah organisasi nonprofit yang berdiri semenjak tahun 2002 dan fokus untuk membantu anak-anak di kalangan marjinal daerah Lihat Selengkapnya
DIBUTUHKAN SEGERA SPIEGEL BISTRO adalah perusahaan dibidang kuliner masakan Indonesia yang berpusat di Semarang, membuka kesempatan bergabung dan berkarir untuk Lihat Selengkapnya