1. D3 or S1 majoring in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Economics.
2. Minimum 1-3 years experience in related field.
3. Strong in finance operations and administrations (especially in AP).
4. Understanding of Chart Account, cash flow management, AP and AR journals, Tax (VAT, WHT, COR, DGT) and accounting principles.
5. Able to operate functions in SAP ERP in application is a plus.Responsibilities:
1. Process daily finance operation transaction according to procedures, especially Account Payable (AP) and Account Receivable (AR).
2. Make sure end-to-end finance operation processess (including all cross function processess) are completed within SLA (due date).
3. Manage all related documents (agreement, order, acceptance, invoice, tax invoice, payment, COR, DGT), including sanity check with associated team/department.