Head of Marketing
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
IndustriFood and Beverage
About the Position
We are looking for a driven and entrepreneurial marketing genius and customer expert to become part of the founding-team and play a vital role in shaping the business, while heading up all our consumer focused team like marketing, customer service and product development. You will be part of a fast-paced entrepreneurial organization, rapidly scaling your department. Based in Jakarta, you will initially be focused on conquering the Indonesian market, before expanding your work territory to other geographies in Emerging Asia.
We see you as a fundamental part of the team, and expect you to truly feel part of, and contribute to the business. We are ambitious and ready to work hard to achieve our goals, the ideal candidate has the same intrinsic urge to excel in everything he/she does. We value people that get stuff done, don’t take shortcuts and are passionately curious. A potential match is street-smart, ‘hungry', and willing to embark on a great adventure. We prefer entrepreneurial and energetic ‘can-doers’ that like to roll-up their sleeves versus sitting in a suit in a fancy office.
- Optimize our customer journey from marketing strategy to customer service and community building;
- Build a world-class team and department;
- Develop and execute a winning, guerrilla style marketing strategy;
- Have a strong focus on online brand building;
- Develop our brand identity and communication strategy;
- Build strong relations with the community, the media and our customers;
- Initiate and coordinate all marketing initiatives;
- Develop the annual Marketing Plan and Budget;
- Have a passion for being in the field and on the move 24/7!
- Strong academic background; preferablt from master degree;
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A minimum of five years of work experience in a fast-paced work environment, experience in marketing consumer products is preferred;
- Demonstrated strong execution skills - 'getting-things-done' over a process driven mentality
- High moral standards and personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the business;
- Able to work within an ambiguous and fast-paced environment;
- Flexible to stretch beyond regular office hours to meet with deadlines and deliverables;
- Strong feeling of responsibility.
Snapshot of the Role
Location : Jakarta
Language : Fluent in English
Nationality : Any
Start date : Q3 2019
Education : University Degree
Experience : Minimum five to seven years
Contract : Three-month probation-period, full time position afterwards
Reporting to : CEO
Send your CV and a short (max 1 page) one-page letter explaining what you can contribute to YOU and why are you are interested to work with us. E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Enquiries can be directed to the same address.
A potential match is street-smart, ‘hungry', and willing to embark on an adventurous journey throughout life! We prefer entrepreneurial and energetic ‘can-doers’ that prefer to work in the trenches versus sitting in a suit in a fancy office. Corporate bureaucrats are advised not to apply!
“The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do”
Sejak 22 Agustus 2019
Berakhir 20 November 2019