Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential. Responsibilities
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch, and understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies, UI/UX standards and low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs, push notifications and continuous integration
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Please check your email regularly for interview appointment.
- Interviews will be conducted via video call (Google Hangout).
Sejak 15 Juni 2019
Berakhir 13 September 2019