Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer
terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
- We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. Responsibilities
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems and understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful, build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle, Continuous Integration
- Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java, JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Please check your email regularly for interview appointment.
- Interviews will be conducted via video call (Google Hangout).
Sejak 15 Juni 2019
Berakhir 13 September 2019