Junior Manager Estimator
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
- Prepares cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Our job description is to provide materials quantity estimation for piping, tank, and mechanical.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, equipment and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Analyzing Information, Estimating, Planning, Reporting Research Results
- Minimum S1 mechanical Engineering or diploma degree from an accredited college/university.
- Able to communicate in English (Mid - Advanced level to discuss with foreigners)
- Computer literate (MS Office, Excel, Power Point, - preferably Auto CAD)
- Fast learning, good analytical skill & possess strong drive.
- Willing to be work at office & site
- Able to work under pressure, good teamwork.
- At least 5-year experience in the same position
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills.
Sejak 11 April 2019
Berakhir 11 Mei 2019