Key Account Manager OEM
Key Account Manager OEM
Indonesia - Central - Jakarta
Job ID 111175BR Job category Sales Group Relocation availableNo CityJakarta CountryIndonesia Travel required Yes - up to 50%Job profile summary:
Castrol is a world-leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of premium lubricating oils and greases with over 100 years of technological excellence. As a proud member of the BP group, we market our products in around 120 countries include Indonesia. Our operation is made possible by a close-knit network of over 7,000 hardworking employees across different functions. Together, we’re keeping the world moving and you can be part of it.
This role responsible for coordinating sales activities for strategically meaningful Key Accounts, delivering the strategic plan to meet the business' growth aspirations and supporting the development of key account sales strategies to improve profitability and sales opportunities. The scope of the role will influence the grade – this can include financial accountability, geographical scope, leadership responsibilities and overall level of responsibility.Job Advert:
- Seek to understand customer’s products/business and their requirements on BP-Castrol products
- Provide best view of short term demand forecast reflecting agreed activities/promotion
- Sell BP-Castrol products in OEMchannels together with provide services, products information and inform the promotion campaign to OEM customers.
- Fully responsible price quotation - propose, get approve and submitting to CSU to set in JDE system
- Provide full cooperation in ensuring flawless execution Order-To-Cash operation i.e. order accuracy
- Ensure customer payment on-time and rectifying any refuses
- Consider to propose optimized Trade Loan investment to support customer business growth agenda
- Monitor and manage customer Trade Loan performance to the performed level
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to support customer events and/or activities
- Assist and initiate strategic plan for the OEM sales representative or shop staffs, to penetrate and expand the market, to search for new market opportunities in the job holder‘s area of responsibilities, to achieve business growth target.
- Work closely with the OEMto cover the areas of coaching, training, providing, supporting and supervising the OEM sales representatives or shop staffs and provide service, product data, merchandising and promotion campaign outlets in the channels as described in the OEM agreement
- To submit report, document, competitors’ activities and market intelligence to the OEM Sales Manager as well as other related support team
- To do a monthly performance reviews of all the above responsibilities and present the review to OEM Regional Sales Manager.
- Bachelor degree or higher in related field e.g. Business Administration, Marketing, Modern Trade, etc..
- Minimum 2-3 years of B2B sales experience in distributor, dealer, or key account management. Preferably in Automotive or related industry
- Moderate in English both written and spoken is a plus
- Ability to work with documents, prepare contract and slides, some level excel formulas and analysis
- Knowledge of OEM Channel market
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
The Downstream segment has global manufacturing and marketing operations. It is the product and service-led arm of BP, made up of three businesses (Fuels, Lubricants, and Petrochemicals).
We aim to run safe and reliable operations across all our businesses, supported by leading brands and technologies, to deliver high-quality products and services that meet our customers’ needs.
Disciplined execution of our strategy is helping improve our underlying performance, capture opportunities for further growth, generate attractive returns and create a more resilient business that is better able to withstand a range of market conditions; and create opportunities for future growth.
DenpasarRp. 4.000.000 - Rp. 8.000.000 per bulanThis November we have a new inquiry for positions of Assistant Product Planning Manager / Assistant PPIC Managerfor a PMA Lihat Selengkapnya
Latar Belakang Yayasan Bulir Padi adalah sebuah organisasi nonprofit yang berdiri semenjak tahun 2002 dan fokus untuk membantu anak-anak di kalangan marjinal daerah Lihat Selengkapnya
DIBUTUHKAN SEGERA SPIEGEL BISTRO adalah perusahaan dibidang kuliner masakan Indonesia yang berpusat di Semarang, membuka kesempatan bergabung dan berkarir untuk Lihat Selengkapnya