Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
- Initiate, define, plan and manage the roll out of the product features and enhancements for the product initiatives that you own
- Work closely with a dedicated engineering team to build impactful products
- Lead execution of the product with high-level of discipline and engagement with the development teams. Meet defined milestones and delivery dates.
- Own weekly and monthly reporting on the state of the initiatives you own. Utilize metrics to deep-dive into issues and uncover business-driving trends and patterns
- Drive adoption growth of rolled out solutions, assess open opportunities to further enhance buyer/seller Experience and remove friction points.
- Measure Improvements and impact of changes and set-up mechanisms to audit impact and perform necessary course corrections where needed to meet business objectives
- Manage engagement with multiple stakeholders including Tax, Legal, Operations, Tech, and FBA, design, and business
- At least 2 years of experience working on large-scale enterprise systems or systems with a complex business logic
- GPA > 3.2 from reputable universities
- STEM (Science, technology, engineering and math) background is a plus. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with clear track records of impact.
- An idea generator. Comfortable with challenging status quo, creative, and possess grit to drive idea to fruition.
- Structured and effective communication skills with ability to influence.
- Passion in internet products and e-commerce landscape.
- Accustomed to drive results in a collaborative, cross-functional environment with little instruction or oversight
Sejak 04 Juli 2019
Berakhir 02 Oktober 2019
Requirements: Usia 27 - 35 tahun Pendidikan terakhir minimal SMK, diutamakan dari jurusan Tata/ Jasa Boga/ Perho...Lihat Selengkapnya