Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
- Monitors overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary
- Manages project risks, including the development of contingency plans.
- Reports through agreed lines on project progress through clear/structured reports and end-stage assessments / adapted plans.
- Ensures, the observance of the cost-frame and conducts a project evaluation review to assess how well the project was managed
- Experience as Technical Supervisor Assistant in the food / consumer branded goods industry.
- MS-Office (Excel (incl. Pivot-Tabulations), Word, Outlook
- Basis Experience in a SQL-data based preventive maintenance program
- Experience from an international group and work environment
Behavioural Characteristics :
- Quality orientation
- Hands on, Service-oriented
- Honest, open and have fun
- Acts as Coach and Mentor
- Team player
- Reliable and resilient
- Discreet and loyal
- Direct and clear communication
- Recognizes mistakes, communicates mistakes, takes action to correct mistakes
- Positive personality
- Initiative and flexible
- Works analytical, efficient and independent
Required Level of Education
- Degree from engineering field, Food Technology Engineering
- Branded consumer-goods experience 5 years
- Working with different cultures /international organization/ company 5 years
Sejak 19 Juni 2019
Berakhir 17 September 2019