Sr. Sales Trainer
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
IndustriFinance & Banking
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline, Bachelor from Psychology, Social Science & Communication will be an added value.
- Min 4 year experience in training and development areas for retail banking, consumer finance, insurance company, telesales/call center provider with at least 2 years focus in telesales/call center area.
- Good communication in English and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good skill with Microsoft Office Suite - Words, Excel, and especially Power Point.
- Having knowledge of training packages, IQF (Indonesian Qualifications Framework) & Industry requirements.
- Adequate administrative skills for all training requirements using software.
- Extensive organizational and time management skills and a capacity meet demands and timelines.
- 6 sigma / Kaizen practical experience would be an advantage.
- Experience with Advanced training programs designed to improve managerial skills and support personal growth.
- Genuine, enthusiastic and innovative approach to students.
- Able to identify process inefficiencies and suggest changes.
- Update and revise current training materials and document to ensure that every training program will answer the need of CRM function and incorporate change in business.
- Conduct training the trainers and staff via in-class, e-learning platform, on the floor as well occasionally in the field to ensure all relevant training is delivered in an innovative, enthusiastic and effective way.
- Develop the e-learning content and system including the reporting, to ensure are material are relevant, up to date and to monitor the level of completeness for each module within targeted population.
- Manage training calendars and administer courses attendance and assessment to ensure training schedule is align with participant.
- Maintain sufficient resources (such as training materials, training supplies, training room) for effective training delivery.
- Deliver training evaluation report as part of evaluation and input for future improvement.
- Cooperation with HR L&D, Legal and Quality Management to develop and plan delivery of compliance and regulatory trainings.
- Work collaboratively within various roles within CRM Support to ensure the relevance and quality of content and support new processes, products and other changes implementation.
Sejak 09 November 2019
Berakhir 07 Februari 2020
Requirements: Pria / Wanita (diutamakan pria) Min D3 keperawatan Bersedia ditempatkan di wilayah Jakarta Selatan Mampu ber...Lihat Selengkapnya