Supply Chain Manager
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
IndustriFood and Beverage
About the Position
We are looking for a driven Supply Chain Manager to become part of our team and play a vital role in shaping the business while building and taking responsibility of our Supply Chain. You will be part of a fast-paced entrepreneurial organization, while building a well structured Supply Chain department. Based in Jakarta, you will focus on standadizing our operations and enbling the company to scale rapidly.
We see you as a fundamental part of the team, and expect you to truly feel part of, and contribute to the business. We are ambitious and ready to work hard to achieve our goals, the ideal candidate has the same intrinsic urge to excel in everything he/she does. We value people that get stuff done, don’t take shortcuts and are passionately curious. A potential match is street-smart, ‘hungry', and willing to embark on a great adventure. We prefer entrepreneurial and energetic ‘can-doers’ that like to roll-up their sleeves versus sitting in a suit in a fancy office.
Our Supply Chain Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Plan and coordinate product batch production at our toll manufacturer, to ensure product is never out of stock;
- Plan orders of packaging material, manage packaging suppliers and manage planning to ensure on-time availability for production of end-product;
- Coordinate inventory management of products and packaging material, manage stock and keep stock level reports up-to-date;
- Manage all shipping and supply-chain activates, plan and track the shipment of products from factory to warehouse and distributor;
- Create standardized structures for supply and demand planning;
- Have a passion for being in the field and on the move 24/7!
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes;
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities;
- A minimum of four years of work experience in supply chain management, demand and supply planning, preferably in a fast paced, entrepeneurial organization;
- Demonstrated strong execution skills - 'getting-things-done' over a process driven mentality;
- Preferably existing network in target markets, especially of distribution partners;
- High moral standards and personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the business;
- Able to work within an ambiguous and fast-paced environment;
- Flexible to stretch beyond regular office hours to meet with deadlines and deliverables;
- Willing to travel most of the time and stay in target markets for several months;
- Strong feeling of responsibility.
Snapshot of the Role
Location : Jakarta
Nationality : Any
Start date : Q2 2019
Language : Fluent in English
Education : University Degree
Experience : Minimal Four years
Contract : Three-month probation-period, full time position afterwards
Reporting to : CEO
Send your CV and a short (max 1 page) one-page essay explaining what you can contribute to YOU and why are you are interested to work with us. E-mail to HR[at]youvit[dot]co[dot]id. Enquiries can be directed to the same address. We will invite interesting candidates for a (Skype) interview initially.
A potential match is street-smart, ‘hungry', and willing to embark on an adventurous journey throughout life! We prefer entrepreneurial and energetic ‘can-doers’ that prefer to work in the trenches versus sitting in a suit in a fancy office. Corporate bureaucrats are advised not to apply!
“The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do”
Sejak 01 Juli 2019
Berakhir 29 September 2019